Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and fun to eat.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 10 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl put in the Rice Chex.
- Melt margarine with peanut butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Pour melted mixture over Rice Chex and mix up.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Put a lid on the bowl and shake well.
- You can mix this in a sealable storage bag also.
I enjoyed this but it was not as chocolatey as I like. I used Crispix which we like better than Chex. It did make a huge batch that I mixed in a 2 gallon storage bag.