- 1 cup chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butter together on stove.
- When chocolate and butter are nice and silky add the peanut butter.
- After the peanut butter is mixed in well take the pot off the heat and add the vanilla.
- Put Crispex in large bowl and pour contents in pot over crispex. Make sure the crispex is completely covered with contents from pot.
- Pour the powdered sugar all over cripex. Be generous. The crispex should all be covered in white completely.