Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a favorite of my granmother's. It's an easy yet delicious dessert. Many people do not like coconut, so I leave it off.
- In large glass bowl (or punch bowl) tear angel food cake in to bite size pieces.
- Spread cherry pie filling on top of cake.
- Spread pineapple on pie filling.
- Slice bananas and put on top of pineapple.
- Mix pudding according to package instructions and pour on top of bananas.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with coconut, if desired.
- Chill in fridge over night.