This is one of my favorites in the fall.Thanks, Brian!
Make and share this Pumpkin Sheet Cake W/ Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cake: In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, 2 cups white sugar, and oil.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda,/powder spices and salt.
- Add these dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, and beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Cool& frost.
- Frosting: Mix well until smooth.
- May add a bit of milk if you want to make the consistency you like.