Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This might be a Bisquick recipe. I always end up having a can or two of pumpkin left after the holidays. This is a nice, easy way to use it up.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients on low 30 seconds. Beat on medium 3 minutes.
- Spread in pan. Bake 50 minutes or until you pass the toothpick test.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- Glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoons vanilla and 1-2 Tbs. milk beaten together.
This was a wonderful dessert! Took longer than 50 minutes to bake though; more like an hour 10 minutes. The family loved it. Could not believe that bisquick was in it!