(Bon Appetit, January 1998)
Make and share this Pumpkin-Raisin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 113.39 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Grease baking sheet (15 1/2x10 1/2 for bars or 10 x 13 pan for cake like-squares) Stir first 8 ingredients together (flour- cloves) in large bowl to blend.
- Add pumpkin, eggs and oil and beat until blended.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake until done, 25 minutes for bars or 35 minutes for squares--depending on size of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter in bowl to blend.
- Spread frosting over cake in pan.