Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very rich and simple to make. It really is goof proof. Can be served with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix (yellow)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients. Mix until blended.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1 package of cake mix over top.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake 350°F for 1 hour.