Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is adapted from the Superfoods book.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs (omega-3 are best)
- 15 ounces 100% pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, pumpkin pie spice, in a small bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pumpkin and the sugar/spice mixture.
- Gradually, stir in the evaporated milk.
- Pour into a shallow oven proof dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Don't overbake; the center should be wiggly.