Recipe by -Mar-
I use a whole wheat crust. This allows for more accuracy in figuring out if I'm overfeeding my Thanksgiving guests.
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into a 9-inch round baking dish or pie plate and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 35- 50 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve, or refrigerate.