- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or spice)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans (or other nuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9X13 pan.
- In a large bowl, mix first set of ingredients. Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Gently press with spoon then sprinkle on nuts. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool as long as you can before stuffing yourself silly.