Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful fall dessert. Easy, quick and taste great.
Make and share this Pumpkin Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup light whipped topping, divided
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free granola
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and pumpkin pie spice with 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- Layer pumpkin mixture and yogurt alternately in a round casserole dish or in 6 individual parfait or wine glasses.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup of whipped topping and granola.