Gluten Free Chia Pumpkin Parfait
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup nature's path coconut chia granola cereal
- Combine milk with chia seeds; refrigerate overnight or until chia seeds have expanded and milk has pudding-like consistency. Stir pumpkin purée, 2 tbsp of the maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice into chia mixture.
- Stir yogurt with remaining maple syrup. Layer half of the chia pudding, yogurt and granola evenly in four 8-oz glasses. Repeat layers once, ending with granola.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!