This is an excellent Holiday season breakfast treat.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Coat with oil or cooking spray Combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, pumpkin, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the skillet to form 5-inch circles (1/4 cup portions).
- When the batter stops bubbling and edges begin to harden, flip the pancakes.
- They should be dark brown.
- This will take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook the other side for the same amount of time, until dark brown.
These are delicious! I didn't have buttermilk so I mixed some lemon juice into skim milk to substitute. My family loved them as well. I'm sure you could make a bunch of them and freeze!
Made these for my husband for breakfast. They're delicious. Thanks for the recipe.