1/6 Photos of Pumpkin Pancakes
This is an excellent Holiday season breakfast treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Coat with oil or cooking spray Combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, pumpkin, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Blend ingredients together.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5Mix in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 6Pour the batter into the skillet to form 5-inch circles (1/4 cup portions).
- 7When the batter stops bubbling and edges begin to harden, flip the pancakes.
- 8They should be dark brown.
- 9This will take about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 10Flip the pancakes and cook the other side for the same amount of time, until dark brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 791.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g