Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From my Halloween files. Says to use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter for added effect.
Make and share this Pumpkin Orange Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well blended. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Stir in the pumpkin and orange zest.
- Pat the dough 1/2 inch thick on a floured surface. Cut with a floured 2 inch cutter, or cut into 2 inch squares.
- Place on a well greased cookie sheet. Gather up the scraps, repeat and cut again.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and add the cream. Brush onto the biscuits evenly with the mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown.