Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Make and share this Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (can or fresh, not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly grease a twelve-muffin tin.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices. In a seperate bopwl, whisk together pumpkin, soy milk, oil, and molasses. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
- Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 20 min, until toothpick comes out clean.
Great muffins! They came out so moist and the texture is very fine. I can't even tell you how good the house smells from baking these! The combination of spices is wonderful. Made for Bargain Basement Tag game.