Recipe by ColoradoCookin'
I'm posting this for all my cooking buddies who will soon have a great abundance of pumpkin to use :)) Enjoy!!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin or 1⁄2 cup fresh pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- granola cereal (one with raisins is especially good)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine biscuit mis, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto hot, oiled griddle or skillet.
- Sprinkle some granola on the top of batter.
- Cook until bubbly on top.
- Turn and cook until done.
- Remove from griddle and keep warm in oven.
- Serve with maple syrup and hot apple sauce.