Recipe by Snowsprite
A light, low-fat dessert. My friend loves the classic dream pie recipe, so when the holidays came around we decided to make a pumpkin version!
- 1 graham cracker crust (Reduced fat)
- 2 Dream Whip topping mix, envelopes
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 fat-free sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix, packages
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2 envelopes of whipped topping, 1 cup of milk, and the vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until topping thickens and peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining milk, 2 pkgs. pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. (Add pumpkin pie spice to taste).
- Gently stir the pumpkin mixture into the whipped topping until well-combined and smooth.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.