Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's luscious and different!
Make and share this Pumpkin Creme Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender, and process the mixture until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add the eggs and egg whites to blender, and process just until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 6 (6-ounce) ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
- Place ramekins in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake at 300 for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove ramekins from pan, and sprinkle each serving with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place the ramekins on a jelly-roll pan, and broil the custards for 3 minutes or until the sugar melts.
- You can also do this with your hand held torch.
- Yield: 6 servings.