1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookie
Shannon Holmes's Note:
This is a variation on a breakfast cookie from Jennifer at Allrecipes.com. I made these up as I have tons of pumpkin and I love pumpkin anything, try these they are nice and soft and spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (heaping)
- 6 tablespoons applesauce
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree (if using homemade, make sure it is thick like canned)
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place all ingredients in bowl, stir together until combined.
- 3Roll the cookies into golf ball sized balls with cooking oil sprayed hands.
- 4Place on cookie sheet (s) about 2 inches apart, giving them room to spread slightly.
- 5Spray tops with cooking oil, flip over with a cooking oil sprayed spatula, these are precautions so your cookies won't stick to the pan.
- 6Bake about 8 minutes for moist cookies and 10-12 for dry cookies.
- 7Store in Tupperware between layers of waxed paper.
- 8Great with a pumpkin pie latte!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g