Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Modified from MasterCook
Make and share this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Break eggs into another bowl.
- Add pumpkin and butter to eggs and whisk until well-blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour over dry ingredients and fold in just until moistened.
- Scoop into tins and bake 20-25 minutes.
This is my all-time favorite muffin recipe, although I do make some adjustments. I substitute toasted almonds for the walnuts, and I also substitute whole wheat flour for half the white flour. It's an excellent recipe, and I find that they are always eaten whenever I take them someplace!
I was in the mood to whip up a batch of muffins but I wanted something other than chocolate. I had all of the ingredients on hand that this recipe called for so I thought I'd give it a try. I followed the recipe exactly as written except that I decided to leave out the chocolate chips. I do love chocolate and pumpkin together but I just preferred to leave them out this time. These are great little muffins with a nice texture and flavor. Definitely a recipe I will make again and again. The whole family loved these. Thank you!
This recipe is amazing and really easy. I followed it exactly. Thank you so much.