1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
The secret to these cookies is baking them at a low temperature.They are dense like a scone, with a cake-like inside. Recipe from "The Market" in Denver. My teenaged son LOVES these! Tip: I flatten the cookies slightly with a greased bottom of a measuring cup, about halfway through baking, which produces a flatter cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg, pumpkin and vanilla(mixture will look slightly curdled).
- 4Mix and sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 5Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 6Add chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- 7Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop cookies onto ungreased baking sheet (do not crowd cookie dough, since it will spread).
- 8Bake at 300 degrees around 22 to 24 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, let sit on cookie sheet for a minute or so, then place cookies on racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g