Cook1 hr 20 mins
Seasonal favorite great for dessert OR even breakfast! Use canned pumpkin or better yet, bake a halved pumpkin, scoop out the meat and mash well. Mmmmm!
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and dust a Bundt pan or 13x9 cake pan or put paper in 30 cupcake spots.
- Mix wet ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients then add to wet ingredients, mixing well. Add mini-chips last.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cake for 1 hour, 20 minutes; cupcakes for about 20-25 minutes.