1 hr 25 mins
I saw this in my Mom's Better Homes and Gardens magazine and I just had to write it down. It sounded so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup half-and-half or 3/4 cup light cream
- chopped chocolate (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line crust with double thickness of aluminum foil and bake for 8 minutes.
- 3Remove foil and bake for 6 more minutes.
- 4Cool the crust.
- 5Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 6In medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg; beat on low speed until smooth.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture in the cooled crust.
- 8Sprinkle with the chopped chocolate.
- 9In a bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar and spice.
- 10Stir in 4 eggs.
- 11Gradually stir in half and half.
- 12Slowly pour pumpkin mixture onto the chocolate layer.
- 13Cover pie edge with foil so it will not burn.
- 14Bake 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 15Cool on a wire rack.
- 16Refrigerate within 2 hours.
- 17Top with more chopped chocolate if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.8
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 171.5 mg
- Sodium 289.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g