1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cheesecake-Cpk
1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe from the California Pizza Kitchen cookbook. This is slightly time consuming, but well worth the effort! The top of my cheesecakes always crack, so to disguise the fact, I always top them with piped freshly whipped cream! :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 680.38 g cream cheese (three 8 oz packages)
- 354.88 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground cardamom
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 1To make the crust:.
- 2Combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a food processor. Pulse to combine. With the machine running, pour the melted butter through the feed tube and process just until mixture forms a soft mass.
- 3Remove from processor and firmly press into the base of a 9-inch springform pan, spreading evenly.
- 4To make the cheesecake:.
- 5Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 6In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater attachment, beat the cream cheese until soft, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- 7Add the brown sugar and continue beating until thoroughly incorporated and creamy.
- 8In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger and nutmeg. Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat until thoroughly combined, stopping to scrape down the bowl.
- 9In the same way, beat in the sour cream and then, one at a time, the eggs, scraping down the bowl after each addition. Add the vanilla and pumpkin and beat to combine.
- 10Pour filling into prepared pan and place on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 1 hour. Test for doneness by gently moving the pan to see if the center has firmed up-a sign that it is done. If still slightly liquid leave in the oven for up to another 20 minutes to set up.
- 11When done cool to room temperature then refrigerate overnight before removing sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake-Cpk
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.8 mg
- Sodium 333.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g