Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A festive holiday spread or just a winter spread. Consider using a festive mold!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -4 tablespoons sherry wine (sweet or dry)
- Line a 4-cup mold with plastic wrap.
- In small skillet, melt butter. Sauté pecans for 1 minute or until golden.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, pumpkin and garlic on medium speed until creamy. Beat in enough sherry to make desired spreading consistency.
- Spoon into mold. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or until firm enough to hold shape.
- Unmold onto serving plate. Press pecans on top.
- Serve with crackers.