Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread
Does your morning bagel need a fall makeover? Do you crave pumpkin cheesecake but don’t need the extra 1000 calories? Do you like quick and easy recipes that taste really, really good? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’ll love this Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread!
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.