From The Cookworks at Food Network. The preparation time include the 3 hours in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 lbs deli-style cream cheese
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1Crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2Butter the springform pan and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper.
- 3Combine the pecans, flour, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and egg yolk together in a large bowl. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 4Turn the oven down to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 5Filling: Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 6Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, maple syrup, and bourbon until smooth. Combine with the sour cream and pumpkin mixture. Pour over the pre-baked crust. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the centre shows little to no movement when the pan is tapped. Set aside to cool.
- 7Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 8Topping: Combine the sour cream, bourbon, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- 9Spread over the cooled cheesecake. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until well chilled. Remove from the springform pan and peel away the parchment paper. Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bourbon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5816.6
- Calories from Fat 3696
- Total Fat 410.6 g
- Saturated Fat 209.9 g
- Cholesterol 1535.1 mg
- Sodium 3405.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 449.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 328.1 g
- Protein 94.6 g