My best friend just sent me this recipe, she knows I'm a pumpkin freak, so I had to try it, I must admit I loved it. I think it would be better in the fall when the apples are in season and its colder out but I did enjoy it. Calling all Pumpkin Freaks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 cup, I used 1 granny smith and 1 macintosh)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1/3 chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1Freeze cookie dough for 30 minutes, slice into 1/4 inch thick pieces (about 32).
- 2Place slices, edges touching, on greased 12 inch pizza pan Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Remove from oven and prick with fork.
- 4Cool on wire rack.
- 5Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl until smooth.
- 6Spread over crust to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- 7Mix apple slices with remaining sugar and dash of cinnamon in small bowl, place on pizza.
- 8Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 9Bake at 350 for 8 minutes more.
- 10Place on wire rack.
- 11Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 12Cool slightly.
- 13Cut into wedges.
- 14Serve warm with ice cream.
- 15You can also bake this in a 13 x 9 pan Bake crust for 15 to 17 minutes add apple toppping and bake for 10 minutes of more.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 212.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g