Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My best friend just sent me this recipe, she knows I'm a pumpkin freak, so I had to try it, I must admit I loved it. I think it would be better in the fall when the apples are in season and its colder out but I did enjoy it. Calling all Pumpkin Freaks!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 cup, I used 1 granny smith and 1 macintosh)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Freeze cookie dough for 30 minutes, slice into 1/4 inch thick pieces (about 32).
- Place slices, edges touching, on greased 12 inch pizza pan Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and prick with fork.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl until smooth.
- Spread over crust to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Mix apple slices with remaining sugar and dash of cinnamon in small bowl, place on pizza.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes more.
- Place on wire rack.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- You can also bake this in a 13 x 9 pan Bake crust for 15 to 17 minutes add apple toppping and bake for 10 minutes of more.