1/1 Photo of Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Ravioli
One of my friends' recipes that she has kindly let me share on here. This is currently a WIP since I need to work out measurements
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 500 ml chicken stock or 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 handful basil, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 625 g cooked ravioli (your choice)
- 1Heat oil in a pan.
- 2Saute Onion, Garlic and Ginger.
- 3Add Pumpkin, sweet potato and stock and bring to boil.
- 4When the veggies are tender, add all items to a blender and blend until smooth.
- 5Stir through the basil, nutmeg, cream, salt and pepper and then serve on your pasta.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: