- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 soft hamburger buns, split
- 1 (14 ounce) containerprepared Coleslaw, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix cooking sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and chili powder. Heat to simmering over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each bun. Top each with 2 tablespoons coleslaw.