Recipe by Pillsbury�
Flaky Crescents wrap around a tangy barbecued chicken and cheese filling, ready in just 30 minutes.
Top Review by bkclem1971
This was good, very simple. I had leftover pulled chicken and wanted to do something different. Mine didn't look as nice as the ones in the picture, but they tasted very good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In bowl, mix chicken and barbecue sauce. Spoon chicken mixture onto short end of each triangle; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of the cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.