Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and as fun to make as they are to eat. Be sure to include the kids on this one!
Make and share this Pull-Apart Cheese Buns recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease a 10” tube pan.
- Combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Mix well; toss in cheddar cheese.
- Add warm milk, water and oil.
- Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in remaining flour using enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board.
- Knead dough adding more flour as necessary, until dough is smooth, elastic and no longer sticky (about 5 minutes).
- Place in greased bowl; turn dough over to grease top.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Punch down, cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into 40 pieces.
- Shape each into a ball.
- Dip balls in melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese to coat.
- Arrange balls in two layers in well greased 10” tube pan.
- Cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm place until balls are almost to top of pan (1-1¼ hours).
- Bake on lower rack of preheated 375°F oven for 35-45 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.