2 hrs 35 mins
Delicious and as fun to make as they are to eat. Be sure to include the kids on this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease a 10” tube pan.
- 2Combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
- 3Mix well; toss in cheddar cheese.
- 4Add warm milk, water and oil.
- 5Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- 6Gradually stir in remaining flour using enough flour to make a soft dough.
- 7Turn out onto lightly floured board.
- 8Knead dough adding more flour as necessary, until dough is smooth, elastic and no longer sticky (about 5 minutes).
- 9Place in greased bowl; turn dough over to grease top.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap.
- 11Let rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
- 12Punch down, cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- 13Cut dough into 40 pieces.
- 14Shape each into a ball.
- 15Dip balls in melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese to coat.
- 16Arrange balls in two layers in well greased 10” tube pan.
- 17Cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm place until balls are almost to top of pan (1-1¼ hours).
- 18Bake on lower rack of preheated 375°F oven for 35-45 minutes or until firm and golden.
- 19Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- 20Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pull-Apart Cheese Buns
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g