Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Delicious and as fun to make as they are to eat. Be sure to include the kids on this one!
Make and share this Pull-Apart Cheese Buns recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease a 10” tube pan.
- Combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Mix well; toss in cheddar cheese.
- Add warm milk, water and oil.
- Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in remaining flour using enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board.
- Knead dough adding more flour as necessary, until dough is smooth, elastic and no longer sticky (about 5 minutes).
- Place in greased bowl; turn dough over to grease top.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Punch down, cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into 40 pieces.
- Shape each into a ball.
- Dip balls in melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese to coat.
- Arrange balls in two layers in well greased 10” tube pan.
- Cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm place until balls are almost to top of pan (1-1¼ hours).
- Bake on lower rack of preheated 375°F oven for 35-45 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.