Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet and sour lemon snack cake that will definitely make you pucker up. Quick to make and it travels well! Great served slightly warm with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl mix cake mix, gelatin, water, eggs and oil.
- Beat on low speed of mixer until combined.
- Beat on high 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Stir together powdered sugar and lemon juice, adding more water if needed to make a thinner glaze for drizzling.
- Spoon glaze over hot cake.
- Let stand until cool or serve slightly warm.