Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
How cozy! Clipped from an old A&P cookbook. Guessed servings since I am posting this prior to making.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 20 prunes, pitted
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- cinnamon sugar
- Cut each biscuit in half; flatten.
- Roll a prune in each half; pinch tops together and leave ends open.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet in a very hot oven (450 degrees F.) for about 8 minutes.
- Brush while hot with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.