Recipe by BlondieItaliana
One of my favorite pizza's to make - and it's so easy. I use pre-sliced mild provolone from dairy section or deli. Ease comes from using pre-made pizza dough that I get from the supermarket, however, you can of course make your own. Also, I only recommend using the fresh basil - it gives the best flavor to this pizza.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb pizza dough, refrigerated
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 5 roma tomatoes, sliced
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out dough. Coat pizza pan with the olive oil and spread out rolled dough evenly to all edges of pan. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Top with sliced provolone then place tomatoes on top of cheese. Season with salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste then sprinkle the fresh basil evenly all over pizza.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until crust just golden brown. Slice & serve.