Roast Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
This simple dressing is so easy to make and tastes great. Drizzle a little on a slice of fresh roma tomato with some whole milk mozzarella and basil. You'll never eat at Olive Garden again. See my Recipe #210046, if you need to.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup roast garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- In a small sauce pan, mix the balsamic and the sugar. Heat on low and reduce by half.
- Pour balsamic reduction into a blender and add the mustard and the salt and pepper.
- Cover and start blending on low.
- If your blender lid has the small cap, remove it and slowly pour in the oil.
- Once all the oil is poured in, put the small cap back on and blend on high for about a minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious! This was so much better than the roasted garlic balsamic dressing that I buy. I used recipe #210046 for the oil. Also, I threw a few of the roasted garlic cloves into the blender for a little extra garlic flavor. We loved this! Thank you for this wonderful, easy recipe. I made this for PAC 2007.Reply