Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These herby tomatoey mushrooms make a great appetizer or snack. Serve hot or cold with French bread.
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 7 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and garlic granules.
- Add the wine and mixed herbs and reduce by half. Stir in the mushrooms and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with French bread.