Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is delicious and just what you want from an Italian sandwich!
Make and share this Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in small bowl to blend; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Layer prosciutto, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil over bottom of bread.
- Drizzle lightly with dressing, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Press top of bread over.
- Cut bread equally into 4 sandwiches.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Grill sandwiches until bread is golden brown and cheese melts, pressing occasionally to compact with large spatula, about 5 minutes per side.
YUM! Made as directed, and I agree, the balsamic takes it over the top! Fantastic and easy recipe, I highly recommend trying it!!
YUM! I had gotten ingredients to make this very sandwich and was going to make paninis for dinner but would not have thought to add the balsamic...that addition is genius. Like a caprese salad in a sandwich and with the prosciutto...just awesome. The only adaptation is that I rubbed a clove of garlic directly on the bread and applied the dressing directly to the bread before grilling. LOVE THIS!
YUMMY just had this for supper after a stressful day when i needed fast and good. The balsamic and oil makes a big difference to it, not the run of the mill panini yet not fancy. Truly enjoyed it.