1/1 Photo of Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Panini
This is delicious and just what you want from an Italian sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in small bowl to blend; season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Layer prosciutto, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil over bottom of bread.
- 3Drizzle lightly with dressing, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Press top of bread over.
- 5Cut bread equally into 4 sandwiches.
- 6Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- 7Grill sandwiches until bread is golden brown and cheese melts, pressing occasionally to compact with large spatula, about 5 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Panini
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.3
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 467.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: