1/1 Photo of Prosciutto, Brie and Apple Panini With Scallion Butter
From Olga's cup and saucer restaurant in Providence RI, these were featured in Food and Wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 soft hoagie rolls or 1 long baguette, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 lb brie cheese, rind removed, cheese cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large granny smith apple (peeled, cored and thinly sliced)
- 1In a bowl, beat 4 tablespoons of the butter until creamy. Stir in the scallion, lemon juice and mustard until smooth.
- 2Preheat a griddle over low heat. Spread the scallion butter on the cut sides of the rolls. Lay the prosciutto on the bottom halves; top with the Brie and the apple slices and close the sandwiches. Lightly spread the remaining 2 teaspoons of butter on the outside of the rolls (it will be a very thin layer).
- 3Put the sandwiches on the griddle. Cover with a heavy skillet and cook over low heat, turning occasionally, until toasted and the Brie is melted, 10 minutes. Cut the panini in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto, Brie and Apple Panini With Scallion Butter
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.2
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 673.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: