Prep 6 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is simple and tastes great.
- 1 (10 ounce) fully baked pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) packagethinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ounce soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lay pizza crust on a foil-covered pizza pan or cookie sheet. Spread sauce evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle mozzarella over crust, leaving a 1 inch border around the edge. Arrange prosciutto on top of cheese. Sprinkle goat cheese over prosciutto. Bake until prosciutto is crisp and cheese is melted, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle basil over pizza. Cut into 6 slices and serve.