From Real Simple Magazine and it is real simple to make! EDIT: After reading some of the reviews, you may want to reduce the amount of eggs.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Divide the eggs among the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Add the prosciutto and cheese and sandwich with the tops of the rolls.
- Melt the remaining butter in a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add half the sandwiches to the skillet.
- Cook, pressing frequently with the back of a spatula or placing another pan on top of the sandwiches to weigh them down, until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.