1/8 Photos of Prosciutto and Egg Panini
From Real Simple Magazine and it is real simple to make! EDIT: After reading some of the reviews, you may want to reduce the amount of eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Pour in the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- 4Divide the eggs among the bottom halves of the rolls.
- 5Add the prosciutto and cheese and sandwich with the tops of the rolls.
- 6Melt the remaining butter in a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add half the sandwiches to the skillet.
- 8Cook, pressing frequently with the back of a spatula or placing another pan on top of the sandwiches to weigh them down, until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 9Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto and Egg Panini
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.6
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 490.4 mg
- Sodium 673.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: