Recipe by internetnut
This came from Family Circle Quick Menu Cookbook. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons catsup (ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash liquid hot pepper sauce
- 2 broiler-fryer chickens, cut up (3 pounds each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a 2-cup measure. Place chicken in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour marinade over and marinate in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally, if possible.
- Grill chicken 5-6"-inches from coals 20-30 minutes on each side, turning and brushing often with marinade. If you have any remaining marinade, skim fat, then heat and serve hot with chicken.