Recipe by Bertha C.
Named for the children's organization in my church, this is a favorite snack at children's activities.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip (from small package)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large instant pudding mix (chocolate, banana or other)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together crust ingredients with pastry blender in a 13x9" pan.
- Pat down to make a crust and bake at 350 deg for 20-25 min.
- Mix bottom layer ingredients in a bowl and pour over crust.
- Mix top layer ingredients in another bowl and pour over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until firm and spread the rest of the Cool whip over the top.