This is a modification of several recipes I found here, and my family loved it. Feel free to add spices according to your family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line baking sheet with foil.
- 2Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix dijon mustard and mayonnaise in a bowl; coat chicken with dijon mayo mixture.
- 4Mix thyme and crushed pretzels in a sealable bag.
- 5Roll chicken breasts in crushed pretzels and place on baking sheet.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretzel-Crusted Dijonnaise Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 756.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.9 g