Recipe by knitaholic
This is a modification of several recipes I found here, and my family loved it. Feel free to add spices according to your family's tastes.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Did a slight modification to this recipe ~ I wanted this for finger food, so I sliced the breasts into strips about 3" long & about 3/4" wide, then followed the recipe! And, since I had more surface to coat, I doubled all the ingredients except for the chicken ~ WONDERFUL TASTE! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed as part of my CHICKEN theme in My-3-Chefs cooking event]
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed pretzel
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Mix dijon mustard and mayonnaise in a bowl; coat chicken with dijon mayo mixture.
- Mix thyme and crushed pretzels in a sealable bag.
- Roll chicken breasts in crushed pretzels and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.