Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Went crazy a few years ago making batches & batches of this for the holidays. It is easy to make different variations by changing the add-ins. I've done all white chips, pistachios and dried cranberries. This is a quick and yummy treat, recipe from my friend Marie.
- 946.36 ml miniature pretzels, twist
- 29.58 ml Crisco
- 340.19 g bag white chocolate chips
- 170.09 g bag white chocolate chips
- 170.09 g bag peanut butter chips
- 236.59 ml nuts (whatever your choice)
- In the microwave (in a microwave safe bowl), melt the chips and Crisco. Stir in the pretzels and nuts. Stir to coat evenly and spread on wax paper. Break up in chunks when cooled completely.