Recipe by clffarrell
One pot chicken and rice, easy and delicious
Top Review by Scott & Linda
This recipe received "thumbs up" from us! I used 2 cups of instant rice, large can of mushroom soup, about 2Tbsp of Worstershire sauce, and 1/2 cup of inexpensive Merlot, sm. bag frozen vege's.. along with the other ingredients listed minus the cheese sauce/soup. Cooked for 20min on high..then turned to a lower heat for the last 15min. Oh my gosh...yummy yummy yum yum. The chicken fell apart and instant rice did not scorch! Perfecto mundo.
- olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place just enough oil in bottom of pot to brown chicken. Add rest of ingredients, stir, place cover on pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. If chicken is not tender, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Note: If using frozen chicken, cook for 35-40 minutes.