1/1 Photo of Pressed Peanut Butter Cookies
Chef #422110 Katie's Note:
These are wonderful cookies to use in a cookie press. The dough is the right consistency and the cookies are delicious. My sister, Jayne, made these for her children all the time when they were small.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the shortening; gradually add sugars.
- 2Then mix in other ingredients with spoon.
- 3Fill cookie press with dough.
- 4Place cookie dough on ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressed Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.8
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 177.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g