Recipe by angelashley
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it is delicious! All of my favorites: brown sugar, pralines, and sweet potatoes- yum!
- 1 cup yam, cooked and mashed
- 6 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute, packets
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute, packets
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease (or spray with cooking spray) a baking dish.
- Combine the sweet potatoes, Splenda, egg white, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. Spoon into the baking dish.
- Stir together the brown sugar, Splenda, pecans, flours, and applesauce in a medium bowl. Lightly sprinkle over the sweet potato mixture. Spray the top with butter-flavored spray and bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.