Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine crumbs, granulated sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F and continue baking an additional 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Brush with maple syrup; top with pecan halves.