Recipe by MizzNezz
Folks, this is a really good one!!!
Top Review by annlouise
This was my first cheesecake, and I was surprised at how easy it was. After all the sweets of Christmas, I wasn't as excited about this subtle yet elegant dessert, but boy did I get rave reviews from others. DH bragged about it, and our hosts, who were both self-proclaimed cheesecake fanatics, gave it high praise. "It's a combination of my two favorite desserts; pecan pie and cheesecake." And that wasn't even with the sauce served warm! Thanks for making me look good once again, 'zaar. Thanks, MizzNezz, too!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into 9in springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Stir in pecans, flour, and vanilla.
- Bake at 350* for 55 minutes or until set.
- Cool to room temp.
- Cover and chill.
- Mix brown sugar and butter over low heat.
- Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Pour warm topping over chilled cake.